IMPLEMENTATION COURSE 3 hours
Focuses on the business – it is a space to discuss and explore wellbeing at work; what is the gold standard? Where can wellbeing be introduced? What strategies can you take forward into your organisation?
The implementation course is a full day; designed to allow plenty of time for learning, reflecting and discussion, as well as space to create a plan to take back into your workplace and use as a tool to improve wellbeing practices within the organisation.
This course is participant led; the facilitators are there to create space for ideas and ways forward and to support with how to create a plan of action.
As part of the implementation course, we look at:
- The importance of a whole system approach to wellbeing.
- The importance of roles within the workplace to meet organisational and individual need.
- Looking at what your organisation is doing well now, and what next steps look like.
- Effective questioning and smart action planning.
- Sharing ideas and best practice from other organisations.
The course runs from 9.30am to 4pm with lunch and refreshments provided (if off site.)